热门关键字:
生命中的四个老婆


  Actually, we all have 4 wives in our lives.

  其实,我们每个人的一生都有四位爱人相伴。

  The 4th wife is our body.

  小老婆代表我们的躯体。

  No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it'll leave us when we die.

  无论我们花费多少时间和精力想去装扮她,我们死后它终会弃我们而去。

  Our 3rd wife is our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, they all go to others.

  第三位老婆代表财产、地位与金钱。一旦我们撒手西去,它终究会转向他人。

  The 2nd wife is our family and friends.

  二老婆则代表了我们的家人与朋友。

  No matter how close they had been there for us when we're alive, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.

  我们活着的时候,无论他们与我们多么亲近,他们最多也只能到墓前送我们最后一程。

  The 1st wife is in fact our soul, often neglected in our pursuit of material, wealth and sensual pleasure.

  至于大老婆,她则是我们的灵魂。当我们沉迷于追求物质、金钱或感官享受的时候,她常常会被遗忘在一旁。

  Guess what? It is actually the only thing that follows us wherever we go.

  结果呢?她才是唯一与我们永远相伴的。

  Perhaps it's a good idea to cultivate and strengthen it now rather than to wait until we're on our deathbed to lament.

  也许从现在开始,我们就应该悉心照顾好她,而不是等到临终之际才悔恨不已。

本文来自:http://www.chinaenglish.com.cn


上一页 1 2 3下一页
来源:作者:本站
免责声明:凡本站注明来源为xx所属媒体的作品,均转载自其它媒体转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。