热门关键字:
生命中的四个老婆


  Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?"

  现在我就要离开这个世界了,你愿意随我而去,与我相伴吗?”

  "No way!" replied the 4th wife and she walked away without another word.

  “绝不可能!”她丢下一句话,径自走开了。

  The answer cut like a sharp knife right into the merchant's heart.

  小老婆的回答如一把尖刀插在商人的心上。

  The sad merchant then asked the 3rd wife, "I have loved you so much for all my life.

  伤心的商人继而问三老婆:“我一直对你宠爱有加。

  Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No!" replied the 3rd wife.

  如今,我将不久于人世,你愿意随我而去,与我相伴吗?”“不!”她拒绝道,

  "Life is so good over here! I'm going to remarry when you die!" The merchant's heart sank and turned cold.

  “人间的生活多么美好啊!你死后我会改嫁他人!”商人的心倏地下沉,渐渐变冷。

  He then asked the 2nd wife, "I always turned to you for help and you've always helped me out.

  他再转向二老婆,问道:“我过去常常求助于你,你也总能为我排忧解难。

  Now I need your help again. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?"

  现在我想再请你帮一次忙。我死后,你愿意随我而去,与我相伴吗?”

  "I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!" replied the 2nd wife.

  “很抱歉,这一次我帮不了你了,”她说,

  "At the very most, I can only send you to your grave."

  “我最多只能让你入土为安。”

  The answer came like a bolt of thunder and the merchant was devastated.

  这句话犹如晴天霹雳,商人彻底绝望了。

  Then a voice called out: "I'll leave with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go."

  这时,旁边传来一个声音:“我愿意随你一同离去。无论你到哪里,我都会跟着你。”

  The merchant looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny, almost as she suffered from malnutrition.

  商人抬起头,看到了自己的大老婆。她是那么消瘦,一副营养不良的样子。

  Greatly grieved, the merchant said, "I should have taken much better care of you while I could have!"

  商人悲痛万分,他说:“我过去就应该好好地珍惜你啊!”
上一页 1 23 下一页
来源:作者:本站
免责声明:凡本站注明来源为xx所属媒体的作品,均转载自其它媒体转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。